Saturday, November 8, 2014

DT Spotlight - Zella

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Zella of Joyful Expressions!

I guess we are into full blown Holiday time now....Here in the USA we have Thanksgiving right around the corner.  I'm not quite sure what my card has to do with Thanksgiving...guess I'm just shocked that Thanksgiving is right around the corner.  LOL!!  Lately I've had babies on my mind.  It seems like many of my friends are going to have babies soon...and then of course there is always the baby cards I make for our local pregnancy center.  Kitty Bee Designs have some amazing images to use for baby cards!!  My card isn't an "in your face" baby card...but it does work for one as well as working for a card for a younger person or just someone who likes animals.  I kept it simple - just an embossed frame that someone graciously sent me and then this cute little giraffe.  Check out the Etsy store for some great images and don't forget our current Aloha Friday Challenge!


I think this is a wonderful card for any occasion!  Make sure you swing by Zella's blog and check them out!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Zella & the rest of the KBD DT