Thursday, December 4, 2014

DT Spotlight - Leanne

Hello Kitty Bee friends & ohana!

After Thanksgiving it always takes me a while to really get in to Christmas card making.  This year I didn't have any trouble starting ahead of the game.  So if you're not feeling in the Christmas spirit yet I hope my card will jump start you.


I used this cute image called, Bun with Heart, on today's card using my Copics to give it a little Christmassy feel.  I'm actually thinking this would be the cutest card to send to someone who just recently had a baby.  I can always change out the sentiment if that's the direction I wanted to go in.   One of my favorite images, to use year round.  There are more sweet images in the Etsy store that you can purchase to create the perfect little card or project for some Christmas fun. 

This is my last spotlight for 2014, I hope you have been inspired and that I've brought a little smile to your world.  Happy Holidays everyone and blessings for the New Year!

Cheers & lotsa Aloha,
Leanne