Monday, February 1, 2016

DT Spotlight - Leanne

Today's spotlight is from Leanne of  Finding my Groove!


Hi Everyone!

Happy February!  It's great to be back after a nice break.  Hope you're all having a great start to 2016! Today I'm sharing this CAS (clean and simple) calendar page for my February spotlight.  I am using the very sweet iHeart digital stamp.  After printing and coloring this sweet bunny I fun cut her and popped her on to the fun pink heart patterned paper.  I then punched out a small heart and colored it to match the heart she is squeezing.  I chose a couple non-traditional colors (blue/green) to add with the pink because this is not your traditional styled calendar.  If you're interested to see the first page of my 2016 Kitty Bee themed calendar stop by my blog.  Until next time!!

What a super fun calendar!!  I absolutely love the colors you chose for this one!  Make sure you swing by Leanne's blog and see what else she's up to!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Leanne & the rest of the KBD DT