Monday, March 7, 2016

DT Spotlight - Leanne

Today's spotlight is from Leanne of  Finding my Groove!


Hello Friends,

Welcome to the first Monday of March and today my spotlight features this cool Boy's Day Bear.  I picked him to go on my non-traditional calendar page for March.  Now normally you would see tons of green, shamrocks, and a cute leprechaun.  Not on this calendar.  Instead I chose bright colors and a bear flying a carp flag.  Well I'm just having fun, I think it's always nice not to follow traditional styles especially when it's so predictable.  No there is nothing wrong with traditional, it's just fun to do non-traditional every once in a while.  Hope you'll do something non-traditional with your crafts today and don't forget to use a fun image from the Kitty Bee Esty store.  Until next time!!

This is definitely non-traditional for March!!  But it's just so bright and fun!  Make sure you swing by Leanne's blog and see what else she's up to!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Leanne & the rest of the KBD DT