Thursday, January 5, 2017

DT Spotlight - Naz

Todayʻs spotlight is brought to us by Naz from Sasayaki Glitter!  

Hello Kitty Bee friends,
I am here today to share with you, my latest project for Kitty Bee Designs.

For this project I used this adorable image called "Shave Ice Bunny"
I decided to do something different and printed few of the image on my card stock and added some flowers.
I coloured the images using Lyra pencils and Wink Of Stella Clear glitter pen.
I've also added some glossy accent to the centre of the flowers.
For the sentiment I simply typed it in Word and print it out.
More details about this project on my blog http://sasayakiglitter.weebly.com/blog


So cute!!  Make sure you swing by her blog and see her other wonderful creations!

Mahalo Plenty!

kel, Naz & the rest of the KBD DT