Saturday, November 18, 2017

DT Spotlight - Jennifer

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a great weekhave a super fun Kitty Bee spotlight card for you today. I am SO in love with all of these little Panda darlings. Ok, fine, I'll be honest - I love all of the darlings.

Check out this adorable Pumpkin Panda. Yes...Pumpkin. Panda! He's so much fun! My son came in while I was coloring and he said "oh that's a really cute panda stamp, I like it!".

I love Halloween. It's my favorite holiday and favorite reason to make cards. It's still fall, we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet, so I say, the more Halloween the better! 



Thanks for stopping by today! If you enjoy my work here on the Kitty Bee Designs blog, feel free to visit me over at Glitter in my Hair. Have a fabulous day and stamp happy!